Friday, April 27, 2012

Scrap That! 2nd Anniversary Sneak Peek at their May Kit!!

Last year I was honored to be asked to be a Guest Designer for the Scrap That Kit Club!  I so very much enjoyed working with that beautiful kit, so when I was asked to be the Guest Designer for their 2nd Anniversary kit, I just couldn't refuse!  And I'm so happy I accepted, this kit is just spectacular!  Just filled with GORGEOUS papers and embellishments, you won't want to miss out on this one (seriously, it's amazing!)  Above is a little sneak peek of the goodies in the kit! 

Be sure to come back April 30th for the kit reveal and join in the fun little blog hop (and have a chance at winning this beautiful kit!).  You'll have a chance to see the projects I made with this lovely kit as well as see the work of the amazingly creative Scrap That design team!  See you then!  

5 comments:

christelle said...

Bonjour, je suis une scrappeuse française et j'aime beaucoup ce que vous faites. Vos réalisations sont magnifiques, et vous prenez de très belles photos. C'est pour cela que je vous contacte. Je lance un concours sur mon blog : il s'agit simplement de prendre une photo (http://scrapandbloom.over-blog.com/article-nouveau-concours-103294578.html). Si cela vous intéresse, n'hésitez pas. Merci et à bientôt.

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

The ssneak peek is great, I can only imagine what the whole kit contains. can't wait to see what you create with all this. I already know it will be gorgeous. Hugs!

Елена Казарцева said...

Привет!
Очень хочется увидеть, что из этого получится!
Hi!
I can see your work!
Sorry my english...

Eila Sandberg said...

The sneak looks absolutely delish Gabi! I know you'll scrap that kit to perfection. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, take care! mwah!

SussiPoppins said...

Lucky you! I hope you enjoy your month, I shall be keeping an eye on you. Love and hugs Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails