Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sharing My Signature Style in the April/May Issue of Scrap365!!

I was honored to be asked to do an article in the April/May Issue of Scrap365 Magazine on my 'Signature Style'! They featured 3 of my layouts and had me explain what makes up my signature style with tips and techniques that I love to use. I can't show the whole page, but here are a couple of little 'peeks' at one of the pages that will be in this issue/article....



This article is filled with information on my favorite products, and what things inspire my layouts and what are some of my favourite techniques.  The issue goes on sale Friday January 18th.  Just click this link HERE for more information on this magazine (You can subscribe, buy the current issue or even pick up some back issues! Just click on the 'shop' area for details)   Hope you get a chance to check it out! xo

6 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

oh! congrats on this!
GORGEOUS !!!!

xxx Susi
ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY
MOO-MANIA-CHALLENGE

Shell said...

The sneeks look gorgeous! I'm sure it is a FAB article!!

Carole Wright said...

Hi Gabi and congrats, cant wait to see your article. BFN

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. I have often seen this mag in our shops but have not bought one.. YET!! But i think I must get this one!! love the sneeky peek... and the layout from the post before this one is soo beautiful.. so many details in the back ground, love the texture too... and the ATc is soo sweet!! I hopw your week is going great!

Patty O'Malley said...

I know this must be fabulous! Congrats! Wish they sold it here.

Anonymous said...

Gabrielle, it's obvious they know good talent when they see it! :) LOL
Sooo happy for you and your success w/S365!!~~~
Thanks for the 'peeks', they look so inspiring~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails