Saturday, June 27, 2015

Picture Perfect {BoBunny's Juliet Collection}


Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful start to their summer.  The weather has been beautiful here,...I find myself outside doing a fair bit of gardening, my backyard is in need of some TLC!  But I did find a little time to play with my new Bo Bunny products! For this page I used the Juliet collection from Bo Bunny, so many lovely floral images to fussy cut....and to accent I used some of the Laser Cut chippies (Butterflies & Tags).  Also had some fun with the new Bo Bunny Foil rub-on's...I used the scripted quote, some cross stitching and vine images from the rub-ons. I just love them, they are so easy to apply!


For my centerpiece flower I used one of my favorite fabric blooms from my friend Lucy's etsy shop Tresors de Luxe, I thought the fluffy pink bloom would go nicely with the lovely rose images found in the BB Juliet papers. If you haven't seen all the lovelies in her etsy shop you are in for a treat! You can find her shop by clicking the link (shop name) above.


For my laser-cut butterflies, I opted to paint them white with a little Gesso (using a sponge dauber)....I liked the contrast against the darker background, it helps to see the intricate detailing on these lil embellishments.  Finally I also added some gold glitter to the edges of the butterflies.


I hope you enjoyed todays project, and hope you all find time this summer for a little crafting! My oldest daughter is finishing exams this week and my youngest will be finishing next week....I'm looking forward to a little creative time with my girls....how about you?  What do you have planned for the Summer?


15 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

How is it possible that each layout of your's is more stunning than the last, Gabi? This is breathtaking! Love the papers and chipboard.

Romy said...

Oh gosh, this looks so romantic, elegant, feminine and super pretty! I just adore it!

Kathy G. said...

Beautiful Gabi - I always love your soft, girly layouts.

Martie Rollin said...

I love to see how and where you use those interesting stamps that you've designed. Love those rose images...so feminine. Sweet photo! Thanks for posting this project.

Kathy Bradley said...

Gorgeous and elegant layout, Gabrielle! Very pretty papers and embellies!

bernii miller said...

This is such a sweet layout Gabby ♥

Janene said...

Beautiful as always!!! Great Layout!

The Tag Lady said...

This is just so perfect,I love all the layers and texture ....Magsx

Lizzyc said...

This layout looks so lovely! Love the back ground stamping and that pink flower is gorgeous! I am heading into winter over here, so it is days inside with the fire going and hopefully scrapbooking the days away! Well almost... After the usual daily chores get done! Enjoy your summer!

Unknown said...

Wow This is so pretty!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

langeatheart said...

Gorgeous my friend! When do we get to see a photo of your lovely garden? I'll show you mine if you show me yours! lol

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Garden not so lovely yet Pamela, Just been pulling up the knee high weeds and pruning trees and bushes....but would love to see pics of your garden!

Unknown said...

Once again you have blown my creative mind!!! Another stellar layout!!! Woot! Oh by the way. .when you're done with your garden. ..I have another garden in Idaho that definitely needs your help! ! Heehee

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Hi Gabi. This a picture perfect LO design. Love the adorable picture, chipboard butterflies, and flowers. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration.Keep it coming!
Huggies!

Julie said...

I have just bought some of this collection, beautiful papers but made extra special with your touch! Thanks for your inspiration.

Love Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails